EBS Integrator is a Chisinau based software and mobile development firm that has been creating customized iPhone, Android and Web business solutions since 2010.
As soon as we have determined your requirements clearly, we’ll take your worries off your hands. From the first analysis till maintenance and support, we'll deliver a Turnkey Project that should at least check your expectations list.
We're focused on delivering Outstanding Digital Experiences to individuals, SMEs as well as Enterprises that seek custom software development and are in need of a dedicated IT provisioning team. Our business model is powered exclusively by high-quality peer-to-peer prospect relations and this is what segregates us from our main competitors. We transparently say what we do and do what we say, to enable trust and quality-driven development cycle for our stakeholders and we’ll never abandon what we’ve started.
On top of the above, we enable incredible time-to-market metrics, enhanced service scalability and outstanding performance management strategies. With EBS, you’re not getting an outsourcing partner, you’re getting your own IT department.
We carry out a full software life cycle development process, for delivering:
- Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) – delivery of expandable either throw-away proof of concepts (up to the stakeholder’s choice) that enables our prospects to test-drive their ideas against target audiences. Here, we can either build a quick-fix that should not be scaled-up or build the beta version of something bigger (depending on the prospect’s scope);
- Full-Featured Products – delivery of mature software products that align to a particular business scope, designed to scale, adapt and dynamically expand to market demand and unforeseen circumstances. These are usually SaaS platforms, white-label solutions, customer-centric platforms or highly-available marketplaces that serve 500+ thousand active users on a daily basis;
- Application Refactoring – optimization of existing web-enabled software that requires a tune-up, service expansion either application performance strategies (given the current state of the software is malleable enough to be adjusted). The main scope of this service is to “resurrect” prospect’s application, discover bottlenecks, lags or issues that hold its service behind;
- Software Architecture and Code Redesign – when refactoring is not an option, a complete system redesign is what the doctor prescribes. EBS’s approach to re-designing system architectures builds premises for releasing better, faster, stronger software, that will not require a rewrite for at least 5 years. A system redesign’s mission is 0-code dependencies and highly available services for the most demanding audiences.
As part of our provisioning, we also provide:
- Infrastructure Blueprinting – this service focuses on building system/software infrastructures that last, within a highly manageable approach. The main purpose of EBS’s blueprinting is delivering a system that is scarce on server resources, easy to manage and
malleable enough to slash time-to-market metrics in half. EBS’s day-zero CI/CD approach will solve obsolete bottlenecks and its FaaS model will finally set stakeholders free of that legacy code.
- High-Load Management & Data Streaming Solutions – a paradigm designed to address the needs of prospects that process more data than they could handle. On Average, data-centric
experiences provided by EBS generate prospect savings beginning with 14 000 EUR per quarter, enable snappy queries, near-to-instant data access and complex analytics across the
entire data flow.
- Performance Management – a service designed for prospects enable high-fidelity software that requires surgeon-like operations when performing maintenance and optimization tasks. EBS’s approach to performance management allows prospects to avoid imminent outages without any service disruption, spot and fix bottlenecks on the fly and get a better grip on the overall system monitoring.
- Comprehensive Code Reviews – this service is focused on spotting short-comings of a prospect’s software and getting a proper service iteration roadmap. EBS’s code review process delivers an overview for a particular source-code quality, a list of scope-oriented imminent changes and a full-sized report on targeted software improvements.
Our current development stack is focused on, but not limited to the following:
- Infrastructure design and deployment: Docker, GIT, GitLab, Sentry, Kubernetes, Kafka, Graylog, Redis, RabbitMQ, Sonatype Nexus, Jenkins, CentOS/Redhat Middleware;
- Backend and API Micro-Services: Java, Spring, Python3, Django, Websockets, JWT, Node.js, PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, Slim;
- Native and Cross-Platform Mobile Production: Swit5, Storyboard, Autolayout, VIPER, Firebase Crashlytics, Fabric, Kotlin, JAVA, ADT, NDK, React Native, Flutter.
Why should you choose EBS Integrator?
We have established a robust Business Analysis, Infrastructure Blueprinting, Software Delivery, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, as well as Software Piloting Cycle and have gathered considerable expertise regarding Dedicated IT Provisioning Services across Betting, E-commerce, FinTech, Healthcare and Datacentric-Solutions - this though is not the main thing you should consider.
Each and everyone, here, at EBS, believes in user-centric experiences and we strive to bring any piece of software we design, to the next level.
We also believe legacy systems are not a throw-out, but an opportunity and that new ideas deserve a fast-to-market approach.
In our perspective, re-engineering "the old" into modern platforms and implementing processes as software is the shortest path to productivity and this is what we are best at.
If this is not enough, just take a look at our past-record:
- 100% Delivery – 0 ditched projects in the last 10 years;
- A full software life cycle development process;
- Customer-centric delivery;
- 100% exclusivity for custom-developed business logic;
- Dedicated Business Analysis and IT consultancy for new and recurring products;
- A dedicated IT division for product development and maintenance, similar to in-house
provisioning, without any recruitment, operational or management costs.
- A to Z digitization (from process to software);
- Just in time maintenance and delivery.